Roaches Run Culvert
Roaches Run Bridge is one of twelve original bridge structures on the Mount Vernon Memorial Highway.
-- Historic American Engineering Record
- Concrete culvert bridge over Roaches Run on GWMP
- Arlington County, Virginia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- - Merritt-Chapman & Scott Corporation of New York, New York
- U.S. Bureau of Public Roads of Washington, D.C.
- Concrete culvert
Total length: 100.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.86384, -77.04273 (decimal degrees)
38°51'50" N, 77°02'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/322769/4303649 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 65341 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 6, 2015: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com
- HAER VA-91 - Roaches Run Culvert, Spanning Roaches Run, Arlington, Arlington County, VA