Beaver Creek Bridge
East of Huntsville
Utah Department of Transportation
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND)
View this photo on Flickr
BH Photo #315873
This concrete frame bridge was built by the Utah Road Commission as part of the National Recovery Act (1934-1936). Association with that program makes the structure significant.
- Utah Department of Transportation
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Beaver Creek on Sr-39
- Weber County, Utah
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.31152, -111.61554 (decimal degrees)
41°18'41" N, 111°36'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/448476/4573522 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 65955 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- February 11, 2015: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com