Virgin River Bridge, Hwy 9, 2003
Virgin River Bridge Hwy 9, 2003
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in March 2013
BH Photo #251763
Steel arch, concrete deck bridge.
- Steel arch bridge over Virgin River on Sr-9
- Hurricane, Washington County, Utah
- Open to traffic
- Built 2003
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 321.5 ft.
Total length: 392.1 ft.
Deck width: 39.4 ft.
- Also called
- New Virgin River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.19000, -113.27722 (decimal degrees)
37°11'24" N, 113°16'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/297872/4118378 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 3212 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 55933 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 30, 2013: Added by Craig Philpott