Vernal Express: May 4 1982
BH Photo #464593
Originally built as a toll bridge, this survivor still stands near the current highway bridge.
- Abandoned warren through truss with all verticals bridge over White River on a bypassed section of State Route 45
- Uintah County, Utah
- Built 1912; abandoned with deck and approaches removed.
- - Uintah Railway Co.
- 8-panel Warren through truss with all verticals
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.97906, -109.17816 (decimal degrees)
39°58'45" N, 109°10'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/655564/4427022 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87703 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 6, 2020: New photos from Melissa Brand-Welch
- January 6, 2020: Added by Tony Dillon
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com