Replaced an earlier 1911 structure that was reused at Ouray.
- Lost Parker through truss bridge over Green River on US Hwy. 40
- Uintah County, Utah
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1933; Replaced in 1993
- - James J. Burke & Co. of Salt Lake City, Utah
- (3)7-panel, riveted Parker through trusses
Length of largest span: 174.9 ft.
Total length: 585.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Also called
- Green River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.36990, -109.33431 (decimal degrees)
40°22'12" N, 109°20'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/641415/4470145 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49926 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 26, 2011: Added by Jason Smith
- Jason Smith - flensburg [dot] bridgehunter [dot] av [at] googlemail [dot] com
- HAER UT-50 - Jensen Bridge, Spanning Green River at Town of Jensen, Jensen, Uintah, UT