Dry Gulch Creek Bridge
- Wooden bridge over Dry Gulch Creek on a 7500 E Road in Randlett
- Uintah County, Utah
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 78.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.24139, -109.85917 (decimal degrees)
40°14'29" N, 109°51'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/597038/4455173 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 33529 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2010: New Street View added by Craig Philpott
- February 21, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: Corrected street name