Central Utah Canal Bridge
- Wooden bridge over Central Utah Canal on a county road
- Millard County, Utah
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.51472, -112.31083 (decimal degrees)
39°30'53" N, 112°18'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/387317/4374718 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lynndyl East
- Inventory number
- BH 33514 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 3, 2010: Updated by Craig Philpott: corrected street name