Solitude Wash Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in April 2014
BH Photo #282147
Original Alignment of US6 & US50
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Solitude Wash on Old US6/50
- Grand County, Utah
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.94085, -110.01293 (decimal degrees)
38°56'27" N, 110°00'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/585544/4310675 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Green River NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory number
- BH 59399 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 89.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 19, 2014: New photos from Steve Conro
- February 8, 2014: New Street View added by Steve Conro
- January 26, 2014: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Grand Army of the Republic Highway"