Floy Wash Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in April 2014
BH Photo #282155
Original Alignment of US6 & US50
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Floy Wash on Old US6/50
- Grand County, Utah
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 86.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.92271, -109.94191 (decimal degrees)
38°55'22" N, 109°56'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/591722/4308731 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hatch Mesa
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory number
- BH 59401 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 19, 2014: New photos from Steve Conro
- February 8, 2014: New Street View added by Steve Conro
- January 26, 2014: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Grand Army of the Republic Highway"