Unnamed Wash Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in April 2014
BH Photo #282151
Original Alignment of US6 & US50
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over unnamed wash on Old US6/50 8.5m W of Crescent Jct
- Grand County, Utah
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.92778, -109.97620 (decimal degrees)
38°55'40" N, 109°58'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/588743/4309260 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hatch Mesa
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory number
- BH 59400 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 19, 2014: New photos from Steve Conro
- February 8, 2014: New Street View added by Steve Conro
- January 26, 2014: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Grand Army of the Republic Highway"