Cisco Wash Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in December 2016
BH Photo #373532
Original Alignment of US6 & US50
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Cisco Wash on Old US6/50
- Grand County, Utah
- Open to traffic
- Built 1949
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 82.0 ft.
Total length: 106.0 ft.
Deck width: 26.2 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.96362, -109.33609 (decimal degrees)
38°57'49" N, 109°20'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/644158/4314055 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory number
- BH 59402 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 43 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 21, 2016: New photos from Steve Conro
- February 8, 2014: New Street View added by Steve Conro
- January 26, 2014: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Grand Army of the Republic Highway"