Browns Wash Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in April 2014
BH Photo #282131
Listed in NBI as Emery County because its within the town of Green River and under their care. But geographically located in Grand County.
- Steel stringer bridge over Browns Wash on Old US6/50
- Green River, Grand County, Utah
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 152.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.98927, -110.11500 (decimal degrees)
38°59'21" N, 110°06'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/576645/4315958 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Green River NE
- Inventory number
- BH 59746 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 19, 2014: New photos from Steve Conro
- February 16, 2014: New Street View added by Dave King
- February 16, 2014: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Grand Army of the Republic Highway"