BLM 144 Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in July 2017
Very worthy road bridge in the middle of nowhere. Serious nowhere on BLM back country road leading out of Arches National Park. Possible main road years ago. USGS survey marker shows 1933 ???
- Concrete stringer bridge over Intermitent was on BLM 144
- Grand County, Utah
- Concrete stringer
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.89135, -109.80133 (decimal degrees)
38°53'29" N, 109°48'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/603955/4305402 (zone/easting/northing)
- 4686.811 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 78069 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 6, 2017: Updated by Clark Vance: Added category "Fence guardrail"
- August 6, 2017: Added by Steve Conro