East Fork Sevier River Bridge
Source: Historic Bridge Inventory
BH Photo #324852
Historic Bridge Inventory notes this bridge was relocated here.
- Deck truss bridge over East Fork Sevier River on a county road in Antimony
- Garfield County, Utah
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
- Queenpost pony truss
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 38.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.11056, -112.00500 (decimal degrees)
38°06'38" N, 112°00'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/411895/4218558 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Deep Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- Inventory number
- BH 33505 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com