UP - Green River Bridge
Green River Railroad Bridge
View from East Bank looking SW
Photo taken by Craig Philpott in August 2013
BH Photo #264389
Through truss railroad bridge
- Warren through truss bridge over Green River on Union Pacific Railroad
- Green River, Emery County, Utah, and Grand County, Utah
- Open to traffic
- - Denver & Rio Grande Western Railroad (DRGW)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Subdivided Warren through truss railroad bridge
Length of largest span: 173.0 ft.
Total length: 508.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Also called
- Elgin Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.98470, -110.14995 (decimal degrees)
38°59'05" N, 110°08'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/573623/4315422 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Green River
- 4063 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 45420 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 25, 2014: New photos from Steve Conro
- December 29, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Denver & Rio Grande Western Railroad"
- August 24, 2013: New photos from Craig Philpott
- August 23, 2013: Updated by Craig Philpott: updated location and added photos
- May 30, 2010: Added by Craig Philpott