I-84 18400 Road Overpass
From Utah Historic Bridge Inventory
BH Photo #211073
This bridge appears to be an early, unaltered expressway overpass, an example of a curved t-beam in Utah.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over I-84 (Sr-84) Ebl & Wbl on Pocatello Val.Co.R
- Box Elder County, Utah
- Open to traffic
- Built 1959
- Concrete curved t-beam
Length of largest span: 73.2 ft.
Total length: 256.9 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.84111, -112.43750 (decimal degrees)
41°50'28" N, 112°26'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/380652/4633134 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory number
- BH 49457 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 30, 2011: Added by Nathan Holth