FM 2640 Harts Creek Bridge
Photo taken by M C Toyer in September 2014
BH Photo #294828
The 1999 rehabilitation of this bridge appears to have incorporated the pony truss from the previous 1928 bridge at the location. The previous width was 11.5 feet and current width is 24 feet but the overall length is unchanged.
- Warren pony truss bridge over Harts Creek on FM 2640
- Greenwood, Wise County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928, Rehabilitated 1999
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Length of largest span: 74.2 ft.
Total length: 75.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Also called
- Greenwood Cemetery Road
County Road 223
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.37988, -97.47170 (decimal degrees)
33°22'48" N, 97°28'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/642159/3694445 (zone/easting/northing)
- 815 ft. above sea level
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 022490AA0223001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 63084 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- September 21, 2014: New photos from M C Toyer
- September 20, 2014: Added by M C Toyer
- M C Toyer - mctoyer [at] hotmail [dot] com