Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Turkey Creek on Cobb Street
- Wise County, Texas
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1925; rehabilitated 1977
- Pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 022490AA0454001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33471 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2000)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 21.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)