Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Panther Creek on Mathers Road
- Wise County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1928; replaced 2005
Span length: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.43222, -97.64722 (decimal degrees)
33°25'56" N, 97°38'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/625755/3700022 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 022490AA0202001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33463 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com