Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Spring Creek on CR 1782
- Wise County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1928; replaced 2004
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.38306, -97.82083 (decimal degrees)
33°22'59" N, 97°49'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/609677/3694374 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 022490AA0113005 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33468 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com