MKT Drainage Culvert
Date stamp is still visible
BH Photo #489772
Built in 1929 for the MKT Rail Road Line that used to run from Georgetown to Austin. Abandoned in the 1970s and has now been rehabilitated for vehicular traffic for the neighborhood being constructed along the old Railroad line.
- Georgetown, Williamson County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built in 1929 for use with the MKT Railroad. Abandoned in the 1970s, rehabilitated for road use in 2019 or 2020.
- - Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad (MKT)
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.59563, -97.64853 (decimal degrees)
30°35'44" N, 97°38'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/629566/3385566 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 92091 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 31, 2021: New photos from Buddy Richey