FM 973 Brushy Creek Crossing (Old)
Old FM973 Crossing over Brushy Creek. Bridge is still there sitting in place abandoned. You can barely see it through the trees on Google Maps.
- Abandoned bridge over Brushy Creek on FM973
- Williamson County, Texas
- This is the former crossing to FM973. If you look on google maps, you can see the bridge is still there. It is a Truss bridge of some kind. A trip will have to be made to determine what type of Truss and the history surrounding it.
- - Unknown
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.46982, -97.46635 (decimal degrees)
30°28'11" N, 97°27'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/647224/3371846 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 78628 (Bridgehunter.com ID)