MKT Brushy Creek Crossing
Existing bridge pier with date on it.
BH Photo #376774
This bridge was part of the now Abandoned MKT Railroad Grade that goes from Georgetown to Austin. From looking at Satellite photographs from the early 1960s, it appears to be a Deck-Plate Girder bridge.
- Lost Bridge over Brushy Creek on Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad
- Round Rock, Williamson County, Texas
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1904, Removed 1976
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.51553, -97.64676 (decimal degrees)
30°30'56" N, 97°38'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/629843/3376691 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 75333 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 26, 2017: Added by Buddy Richey