Old CR 450 Pony Truss
Photo taken by aaron leibold in August 2011
BH Photo #208417
Old CR 450 alignment, now fenced off and posted private property.
- Polygonal Warren pony truss bridge over Brushy Creek
- Williamson County, Texas
- Closed to all traffic
- Built Unknown
- Two section heavy-duty 95 ft Polygonal Warren Pony Truss, and a 50 ft plain Warren. Both are riveted half-hip with verticals. The southern approach is a 185 ft stringer. Bridge is on posted private property.
Length of largest span: 95.0 ft.
Total length: 340.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.53973, -97.29398 (decimal degrees)
30°32'23" N, 97°17'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/663655/3379832 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49325 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 12, 2011: Added by aaron leibold