Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Berry Branch on CR 436
- Williamson County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1930; replaced 2004
Span length: 83.0 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.60250, -97.23500 (decimal degrees)
30°36'09" N, 97°14'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/669205/3386877 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 142460AA0356003 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33426 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2008)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)