Willis Creek Bridge
South Bridge Pier
Photo taken by Garry Taylor
BH Photo #210475
Satellite photos from December 2006 appear to show the bridge still intact. Later images the bridge seems clearly missing. Due to significant flooding in the area Spring 2007, the bridge may have been damaged and removed. Portions of the decking appear to remain on the north bank of the creek.
- Truss bridge over Willis Creek on CR 347
- Williamson County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1923; Bypassed by new bridge in 1987
Length of largest span: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.70217, -97.43415 (decimal degrees)
30°42'08" N, 97°26'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/649956/3397641 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 142460AA0313001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33432 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 23, 2011: Updated by Garry Taylor: Changed Status Description.
- July 11, 2009: Updated by C Hanchey
- C Hanchey - cmh2315fl [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Garry Taylor - indy311 [at] gmail [dot] com