Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over an unnamed draw on CR 326 (Twin Peaks Road)
- Wilbarger County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.92889, -99.04583 (decimal degrees)
33°55'44" N, 99°02'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/495763/3754272 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Electra
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 032440AA0326001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33425 (Bridgehunter.com ID)