Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 3075
- Wheeler County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937; rehabilitated 1959
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.26833, -100.34278 (decimal degrees)
35°16'06" N, 100°20'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/377866/3903627 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Wheeler SE
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 252420076103010 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37881 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2015)
- Sufficiency rating: 97.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)