Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over West Bernard Creek on CR 270
- Wharton County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1920
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.55114, -96.19854 (decimal degrees)
29°33'04" N, 96°11'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/771458/3272324 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 132410AA0347001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74601 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 87.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com