UP - Uvalde Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in September 2014
BH Photo #295574
Two 4-panel Warren with all vertical through trusses. Timber stringers both approaches.
- Warren through truss with all verticals bridge over unnamed wash on UP Railroad
- Uvalde, Uvalde County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- - Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Two Warren through truss with all verticals. Timber stringer approaches
Length of largest span: 113.0 ft.
Total length: 470.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.23616, -99.78286 (decimal degrees)
29°14'10" N, 99°46'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/423921/3234404 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 62339 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 24, 2014: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- August 6, 2014: New Street View added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com