UP - Sabinal River Bridge
UP-Sabinal River Bridge
Looking NE. North side of bridge.
Photo taken by royce haley in June 2014
License: Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)
BH Photo #286013
SW approach is Deck Plate Girder built in 1906-Main span is Pratt Through Truss built in 1903.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Sabinal River on Railroad
- Uvalde County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Unknown builder-SW deck girder built in 1906-Main span built in 1903
- - Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Pratt through truss with deck plate girder approaches.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.31629, -99.48478 (decimal degrees)
29°18'59" N, 99°29'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/452926/3243126 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 61318 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 20, 2014: New photos from royce haley
- June 11, 2014: Added by royce haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com