UP - Frio River Bridge
UP-Frio River Bridge
Looking East thru the Dry Frio River Bridge. Frio River Bridge is seen in the barrel.
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in June 2014
BH Photo #286583
Main spans-7-panel Pratt, 6-panel Warren w/all verticals and 4-panel Warren w/all verticals. East approach is a 10 span concrete stringer.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Frio River on Railroad
- Uvalde County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- - Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 180.0 ft.
Total length: 745.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.29240, -99.64882 (decimal degrees)
29°17'33" N, 99°38'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/436982/3240556 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- 980 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 61489 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 28, 2014: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- June 23, 2014: Added by royce haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com