Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on TX 208
- Tom Green County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 35.1 ft.
Deck width: 40.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.61917, -100.43139 (decimal degrees)
31°37'09" N, 100°25'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/364235/3499113 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- San Angelo North
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 072260045402001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37772 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 71.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)