Trent Creek Bridge
- Culvert bridge over Trent Creek on US 271
- Titus County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 1967
Length of largest span: 4.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 45.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.34258, -95.10329 (decimal degrees)
33°20'33" N, 95°06'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/304265/3691241 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 192250022105031 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 72383 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 91.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 31, 2016: New Street View added by David Backlin