Trammel Davis Bridge
Photo taken by Chris Cates in March 2013
BH Photo #305887
The original bridge was removed in the late 60's, but pilings are still visible. The bridge was then replaced and used for a gravel mining operation. It is now abandoned. Do not visit this bridge at night, there is severe erosion on the western edge and it's a straight drop down into the Trinity.
- Abandoned bridge over Trinity River on Trammel Davis.
- Arlington, Tarrant County, Texas
- Original bridge was replaced by this structure in the early 70's. Pilings of the original bridge are still in the river and visible.
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Chicago, Rock Island, & Gulf Railway (CRIG)
- Pony plate girder
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.79331, -97.13772 (decimal degrees)
32°47'36" N, 97°08'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/674383/3629908 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 63805 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 22, 2019: New photo from jesse berube
- July 21, 2019: New photos from jesse berube
- April 11, 2015: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: Updated design
- October 24, 2014: Added by Chris Cates
- Chris Cates - chriscates1 [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com