7th Street Bridge
Photo taken by Todd Wilson in 2009
BH Photo #405352
Based on its construction date, this bridge should be historically significant as an early and extremely large example of a concrete t-beam bridge.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Trinity River on W 7th Street
- Tarrant County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Slated for demolition and replacement starting in 2011.
- Built 1913; rehabilitated 1955
- Massive concrete t-beam bridge.
Length of largest span: 137.1 ft.
Total length: 975.1 ft.
Deck width: 47.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.75056, -97.34528 (decimal degrees)
32°45'02" N, 97°20'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/655019/3624845 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Haltom City
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 022200ZZ7600001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 47321 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 34.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- December 16, 2010: Added by Nathan Holth