South Main Street Overpass[Map] Deck plate girder bridge over Multiple railroad tracks on South Main Street Open to traffic Built in 1937 under the direction of the Texas Highway Department and the United States Bureau of Public Roads.
Stockyards Viaduct[Map] Lost steel stringer bridge over Union Pacific & BNSF railroads on TX 183 (NE 28th Street) Replaced by a new bridge Built 1935; replaced 2014
Trammel Davis Bridge[Map] Abandoned bridge over Trinity River on Trammel Davis. Derelict/abandoned Original bridge was replaced by this structure in the early 70's. Pilings of the original bridge are still in the river and visible.