Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Stinking Creek on CR 184
- Stonewall County, Texas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1920; replaced 1997
- Pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.18111, -100.31194 (decimal degrees)
33°10'52" N, 100°18'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/377690/3672131 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 082170AA0184001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42145 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 23.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1990)