CR 178 Bridge
Old CR178 Bridge
BH Photo #244603
- Abandoned truss bridge over unnamed creek on road
- Stephens County, Texas
- Pratt through truss with timber deck and stringer approaches.
Length of largest span: 100.0 ft.
Total length: 150.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.88600, -98.88700 (decimal degrees)
32°53'10" N, 98°53'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/510569/3638654 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Crystal Falls
- Inventory numer
- BH 54912 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 11, 2015: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: Updated design to pratt thru
- December 15, 2012: Added by aaron leibold
- aaron leibold - aaron [dot] mightypenguin [at] gmail [dot] com
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com