Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Gonzales Draw on N Smith Avenue
- Stephens County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.75722, -98.90861 (decimal degrees)
32°45'26" N, 98°54'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/508560/3624376 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 232150B00455001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37862 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 61.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com