Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over Gonzales Draw on Shelton Avenue
- Stephens County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 11.2 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.75611, -98.91333 (decimal degrees)
32°45'22" N, 98°54'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/508118/3624253 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 232150B00450001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37861 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 59.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com