Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 3253
- Stephens County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1974
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 42.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.82472, -98.65972 (decimal degrees)
32°49'29" N, 98°39'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/531850/3631907 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ivan South
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 232150334701002 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37860 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 76.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com