Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 33
- Stephens County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 1973
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.81611, -98.66000 (decimal degrees)
32°48'58" N, 98°39'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/531827/3630952 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ivan South
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 232150071402017 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37859 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 76 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com