Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 576
- Stephens County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941; rehabilitated 1989
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 34.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.66306, -98.86889 (decimal degrees)
32°39'47" N, 98°52'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/512294/3613941 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 232150010705014 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37858 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 74.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com