Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Caney Creek on CR 247
- Smith County, Texas
- Unknown status
- Built 1959
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.27056, -95.05750 (decimal degrees)
32°16'14" N, 95°03'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/306212/3572283 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Hope Pond
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 102120AA1090001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33370 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2000)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 19.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)