Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Pinto Creek on CR 164
- Shackelford County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1928; replaced 2004
Span length: 100.1 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.87778, -99.58222 (decimal degrees)
32°52'40" N, 99°34'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/445535/3637887 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lueders NE
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 082090AA0164001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33368 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)