CR 110 San Saba River Bridge
San Saba River Bridge
Photo taken by C Hanchey in August 2009
BH Photo #144742
This bridge is the one remaining example of the Warren through truss with parallel top chords in vehicular service in the state, according to Texas DOT.
- Through truss bridge over San Saba River on CR 110 in San Saba
- San Saba County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939 by the Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Co.; rehabilitated in 2010
- - Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Co. of Leavenworth, Kansas
- Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 125.0 ft.
Total length: 217.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.2 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.20194, -98.71250 (decimal degrees)
31°12'07" N, 98°42'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/527388/3452018 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- San Saba
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 232060AA0190001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33364 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- September 7, 2011: New photos from Linda Thaxton
- August 10, 2009: Updated by C Hanchey: Added Bridge Builder