TXPF - Elm Creek Bridge
TXPF- Elm Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in August 2014
BH Photo #293386
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Pony plate girder over Elm Creek on TXPF Railroad
- Ballinger, Runnels County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1906
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- Texas Pacifico Transportation (TXPF)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 357.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.74367, -99.94114 (decimal degrees)
31°44'37" N, 99°56'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/410855/3512409 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 62724 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 6, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records
- September 1, 2014: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com