Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed draw on FM 1770
- Runnels County, Texas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940; rehabilitated 1955
- Stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 38.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.98806, -99.82278 (decimal degrees)
31°59'17" N, 99°49'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/422272/3539407 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 072000173101004 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 37771 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 75.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)