Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost truss bridge over Cobb Branch on Cobb Branch Road
- Robertson County, Texas
- No longer exists
- Built 1940; replaced 2005
Span length: 51.8 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +31.03917, -96.29694 (decimal degrees)
31°02'21" N, 96°17'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/757989/3437081 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Camp Creek Lake
- Inventory numbers
- TXNBI 171980AA0378001 (Texas bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 33336 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 88.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)